HIIT Training is popular in Roswell, GA among other places. People tend to ask about HIIT Training all the time. If you don’t, know what HIIT means, that is okay! HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. A great exercise that you can incorporate into your HIIT style training is the Battle rope whips. Here is some video that will show you exactly how to incorporate the battle ropes into your exercise program.
- Grab the rope with a firm grip. Gloves can help you to enhance the grip.
- Walk with the rope to make sure that there is no give to the rope. You want to have the length necessary to create beautiful waves like the ocean.
- Take a step forward. Again, this will allow you to have the proper length in the rope but not to the point where the rope is too tight.
- Spread your feet out about hip width. This gives you a nice, wide and comfortable base.
- Bend your knees. Bending your knees will help engage the core, help you generate power and shift your weight as you adjust to the rope.
- Using alternating hands, whip the rope repeatedly until you get a nice wave formation. By flicking the wrist, raising and lowering the shoulders as well as bending the elbows, these things will help the rope go.
- You can do this exercise from 15 seconds to 60 seconds depending on your conditioning level.
This fundamental rope move will help you burn more calories, and engage the entire body in a way that few exercises can do.
Try these exercises and let me know what you think!
Call us today at (404) 913-2629 and see for yourself why Fit2DMax’s personal training studio is making waves as the #1 Personal Training Facility according to Atlanta Best Self Magazine. We are the area personal training experts that is here to help and serve you!
Fit2DMax – Roswell GA Personal Training
408 South Atlanta St. #155
Roswell, GA 30075
Phone: (404) 913-2629
Remember you can be fit, or you can be Fit2DMax, living Spiritually, Mentally, and Physically Strong.